Gorgeous is the only way to describe this tooled leather belt. BAD TO THE BONE is engraved center back, skull and crossbones are carved into each side of the text, and the entire background is pebbled. It looks and feels amazing.
- 1.5 inches wide
- our best Hermann Oak tanned leather
- BAD TO THE BONE engraved center back
- skull and crossbones along each side of the text with hand stamped pebble background
- solid antique finish brass buckle is easily removed with snaps
- The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear - measure from the fold on the buckle to the hole that you use the most. Belts have 7 holes and the size you order will be the center hole.
- If you don't have a belt you can measure, then it is recommended to order 2 inches larger than pant size.