This engraved leather name belt is embossed with an intricate basket weave pattern and dyed two shades of Acorn Brown - lighter in the centre to accent the engraved name. A simple antique brass roller buckle is just the perfect accent. Two snaps will allow you to change the buckle for your favorite.
- 1.5 inches wide
- The finest Hermann oak 9/10 ounce full grain hide
- Hand tooled basket weave pattern with name engraved
- removable antique brass buckle
- leather keeper
- 2 shades of Brown (lighter shading along the center of the belt)
- edges are hand burnished
- Includes up to 15 letters for the engraving on the center back of the belt
- The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear - measure from the fold on the buckle to the hole that you use the most. Belts have 7 holes and the size you order will be the center hole.
- If you don't have a belt you can measure, then it is recommended to order 2 inches larger than pant size.