This custom leather belt with your name stamped in the center back is dyed a rich saddle brown and the letters are hand painted black. The hardware is a solid brass buckle with matching belt loop. Both edges of the belt are accented with a thin line and the edges are burnished.
- leather is 1 1/4 inches wide 10 ounce vegetable tanned Hermann Oak
- color is Saddle Brown
- hardware solid brass buckle and keeper
- hand stamped and hand painted black letters
- buckle can be removed
- hand burnished edges
- The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear - measure from the fold on the buckle to the hole that you use the most. Belts have 7 holes and the size you order will be the center hole.
- If you don't have a belt you can measure, then it is recommended to order 2 inches larger than pant size.