The base of this gorgeous leather belt is engraved with a basket weave pattern and is 1.5 inches wide. A second strap is woven through the base layer and each section has a tiny Texas Star concho 1/2 inch in diameter.
- 1 1/2 inch basket weave Hermann Oak leather dyed a rich Mahogany
- 2nd layer 7/8 inch wide dyed black and woven through the belt at 2 inch intervals
- 1/2 inch Texas Star concho on each section
- solid brass buckle in Antique finish
- solid brass D ring 7/8 inch to hold keys
- leather keeper
- hand burnished edges
- The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear - measure from the fold on the buckle to the hole that you use the most. Belts have 7 holes and the size you order will be the center hole.
- If you don't have a belt you can measure, then it is recommended to order 2 inches larger than pant size.