The hand stitching and engraving on this gorgeous belt gives it a definite woodsy flair. It makes a wonderful gift for the guy who loves the outdoors, flannel shirts and blue jeans.
This is our beautiful Hermann Oak tanned leather with personalized name and initials in a tooled and relieved pattern, and stitching along the edges. Choose a name for the back, and initials engraved on the tip.
- 1.5 inches wide Hermann Oak tanned leather
- hand stitched borders and keeper
- name engraved on the center back (up to 12 letters)
- initials engraved on the tip
- color is a beautiful rich mahogany or blackest black
- antique brass buckle is solid brass with an antique finish
- The best way to find your belt size is to measure a belt that you already wear - measure from the fold on the buckle to the hole that you use the most. Belts have 7 holes and the size you order will be the center hole.
- If you don't have a belt you can measure, then it is recommended to order 2 inches larger than pant size.